What is RPAC?
RPAC is a voluntary political action committee whose membership consists of REALTORS® interested in actively and effectively protecting the real estate industry and the dream of homeownership by participating in government affairs at the local, state, and federal levels.
The money to accomplish this comes from voluntary contributions made by REALTORS®. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS®. RPAC doesn’t buy votes. RPAC enables REALTORS® to support candidates that support the issues that are important to their profession and livelihood.
The REALTOR® Party needs your support, both in responding to calls-to-action and investing in RPAC. Now more than ever, it is critical for REALTORS® to come together and speak with one voice. From city hall to the state house to the US Capitol, our elected officials are making decisions that have a huge impact on the bottom line of you and your customers. Through your support, the REALTOR® Party represents your interests.
How can I make a difference?
- Stay informed.Be sure to read your emails from REALTOR® associations at all levels.
- An easy way for you to be involved is to vote!
- Join SBOR's REALTOR Party Committee — Become an active member, be in-the-know on what's happening in the legislature, and help be a voice for advocacy.
- Show up.Attend local legislative events, such as our local chambers where members and our legislators can interact. Your involvement on the local level can make a huge difference to our success in promoting REALTOR® issues.
- Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: REALTORS® raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their interests
Individual Major Investors
RPAC’s Major Investors are an elite and passionate group of REALTORS® whose investments shape the political future of the real estate industry. Major Investors are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition Program, with specific benefits and accolades that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are four levels within the RPAC Major Investor Program:
2023 Major Investors
$100 - $199
$200 - $499
$500 - $999
V. Patrick Hamilton
Sterling "R" Club
Crystal "R" Club